That’s right- now fitness and friends are all in one place. You can now direct message with your friends, your instructors and groups!
You can find your new inbox in the navigation under a new MESSAGES section.
A couple notes:
- We expect only kindness. If you send inappropriate, insulting or unkind messages, they will be removed and you will be suspended from your ability to send messages to others.
- You can only send messages to friends and instructors. To message someone who is not currently your friend, you must connect as friends before chatting.
- You may create a group chat by adding multiple recipients in your message.
- If you created the group chat, you can name the group. Only the original creator can name the group.
- You can add more people to a group chat but you are not allowed to kick people out of a chat.
- To remove a chat from your messages, slide right and click "Leave Chat".
- To leave a group chat, either slide right from your inbox and click "Leave Chat", or open the settings for the group chat and select "Leave Group".
- If you ever encounter an issue with another member, either in a direct message or a group chat, please alert our Member Services team via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Help Center in the app.